STOCK PHOTOS – Upon request we can send photos of the boat for sale
A lovingly maintained and much-upgraded example of the very popular German Frers designed centre cockpit Hallberg-Rassy.
- Teak deck replaced in 2012
- Standing rigging replaced in 2006.
- Solar panels
- B&G Vulcan 9’’ chart plotter
- B&G Triton 2 NMEA 2000 wind, depth and log
- Raymarine AIS650 Transponder
- Raython radar
- Webasto heating system
- Bow boarding ladder
- Bathing platform with telescopic 5 steps bathing ladder – 2015
- Hull constructed of single piece GRP moulding.
- Isophthalic gelcoat and isophtalic polyester resin for lamination
- Hand lay-up method, insulated with PVC-foam against heat and cold except in the keel area which is solid laminate.
- Round bilge with stub keel as part of canoe body moulding providing form stiffness.
- Strong under structural floor and stringer reinforcements, fully bonded to the hull.
- Plywood bulkheads full laminate to hull and deck mouldings on both sides.
- Integrated sugar scoop style transom with boarding platform.
- Integrated rubbing strake with brass strip.
- Strong engine GRP foundation for effective sound insulation
- Deck and coachroof areas and also cockpit are of sandwich construction, solid in parts, laminated to the hull.
- Deck, coachroof, aft deck, toerail, cockpit seats, cockpit floor and side trims in top quality teak.
- Self draining gas locker integrated under side deck
- Full width integrated lazarette locker.
- Bathing platform with bathing ladder
Keel & Rudder:
- Bolt on lead external ballast keel.
- 15 stainless steel 24mm bolts securing keel.
- Semi-balance skeg hung rudder.
Engine & gearbox:
- Volvo Penta MD 22, 59hp.
- 4-cylinder, naturally aspirated, indirectly cooled.
- Volvo Penta gear box.
- Single lever morse type cockpit controls with ignition panel.
- Engine running hours 1,250 hours (end of 2020)
- Last service September 2020.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 3 blade fixed prop.
- Fixed prop aboard as a spare
- Stainless steel propeller shaft
- Solimar wheel steering system.
- Hide covered stainless steel wheel.
- Emergency tiller steering system.
- 240VAC shore power system
- 12VDC onboard power system
Shore Power system:
- 240AC system powered by shore power connection or onboard inverter
- Sockets throughout interior.
- 12v DC domestic and engine systems
- Engine bank – 1x 12v
- Domestic bank – 3x 12v for a 420Ah output
- Sterling 40Amp battery charger
- Sterling 40Amp 300vDC Inverter
- Single 60Ah engine mounted alternator
- NASA BM battery monitoring system
- Solar panel with controller
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
- Fully pressurised hot and cold water system.
- Hot and cold faucets provided in Galley and heads.
- Shower provided in heads.
- Manual foot pump in galley.
- Insulated calorifier, heated from engine or 240v immersion heater element – 2018
- Manual bilge pump located in saloon
- Electric bilge pump manually switched from panel at bridge deck.
- Twin stainless steel tanks.
- 370 litres capacity total capacity
- Single deck filler.
- Fuel gauge at navigation station.
- Two stainless steel tanks located under the floor the main one with 300 litres and an extra tank under settee with 150 liltres
- Combined tank capacity 430 litres.
- Analogue gauges displaying at nav station.
- Fresh Water
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
- B&G Vulcan 9’’ R Series chartplotter
- B&G Triton 2 wind/depth/log NMEA 2000
- Rayamrine ST7002 control head at pedestal.
At Chart Table:
- SIMRAD 1540 repeater
- Raytheon R21X RADR
- B&G V50 DSC VHF in the cockpit.
- AIS provided by the dual channel receiver in the VHF radio
- Eno Grand Large. Gas-fired galley stove with 2 burners and oven – 2014
- 12vDC Top loading built-in fridge with ice box.
- Double stainless steel sinks with single faucet providing hot and cold water
- Mono-tap mixer faucet.
- GAS detector
- Fire extinguishers
- Fire Blanket
- Clock and Baromether
- Single heads forward.
- Jabsco manual marine toilet.
- Porcelain wash hand basin with hot and cold faucets.
- Wash hand basin mixer faucet and shower fitting.
- Shower stall provided with electric pump out.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Webasto diesel fired blown air heater mounted in machinery space.
- Thermostatic cabin controller.
- Outlets in forward cabin, heads, saloon and aft cabin.
- Deck ventilators provided, forward cabin and aft cabin.
- LED lighting throughout interior.
- Overhead lighting in all cabins
- Reading lights in way of bunks and saloon settees
- CD/Radio head unit
- Speakers in saloon and in the cockpit
Summary of Accommodation:
- Maximum of 7 berths in double cabin forward, master double cabin aft with additional occasional bunks port & starboard in saloon. Single heads forward. Fitted carpet throughout.
- All interior woodwork in light mahogany with a matt silk finish
- Locker doors with rounded edges and larger locker doors louvered for ventilation.
- Floors are varnished wood with inlaid holly stripes
- Saloon and aft cabin ceilings have panelling of mahogany strips
- Upholstery bases and mattresses 12cm thick with back rests 5cm thick.
- Curtains fitted for all skylights and portholes.
- Solid handrails throughout the interior for easy movement offshore
- Laminate surfaces for galley
- White laminate surfaces for heads
- Deluxe Ting light blue cloth upholstery in accommodation cabins
- Two single berths in v-configuration.
- In-fill section to create large double berth.
- Ample stowage above and below bunks with dresser unit to starboard aft.
- Large deck hatch for ventilation.
- Accessible from passage way to forward cabin
- Bulkheads and lockers in white formica
- China sink set into counter top
- Teak sole grating
- Separate shower with watertight shower stall with curtain to protect varnish door.
- Large mirror
- Manual marine heads.
- Cupboards below washbasin and outboard.
- Ventilation via opening hatch
- Saloon with bench seating to starboard and L-shaped bench seat to port.
- Seating back rests hinge up to increase bunk width.
- Lee cloths fitted for port and starboard bunks
- Saloon table with folding leafs and bottle stowage within
- Headroom approx. 1.91m
- Storage provided in lockers overhead, outboard of seating.
- Single large opening deck hatch centrally.
- Portlights in coachroof sides outboard, 2 opening.
- Aft of saloon to starboard in L-shaped configuration.
- Laminate counter tops with varnished mahogany fiddle rail all around.
- Gas galley stove, 2 burner, oven and grill.
- Double stainless steel sinks with pressurised water.
- Cupboards and drawers for food and utensil stowage.
- Forward facing chart table with dedicated seat positioned aft of saloon to port.
- Shelf space and spaces for navigation instruments.
- Chart storage within table and 4 drawers beneath.
- Counter top aft of navigators seat with small shelved locker beneath.
- Electric panel, tank gauges, VHF, Plotter and multi repeater.
Walkthrough to aft cabin:
- Access to engine space by two insulated and sealed doors.
- Single hanging locker outboard.
- Double berth to starboard with memory foam custom made mattress topper.
- Spacious single berth to port.
- Hanging locker on portside forward.
- Stowage above and below berths.
- Double spreader masthead sloop rig by Selden
- Slab reefing mainsail, 2 reefs, managed at mast
- Selden Furlex genoa roller reefing system
- Selden rod kicker.
- Discontinuous stainless steel wire standing rigging with chromed bronze turnbuckles all replaced with new 2006.
- Aluminium rigging screw protection tubes.
- Spinnaker poole.
- Lewmar tracks and cars for mainsheet and genoa.
- Lazyjacks for mainsail.
- Primary Winches – 2 x 52 self-tailing, two-speed.
- 2x Lewmar 16, self-tailing, two-speed winches.
- Mast Reefing Winch – 2x Lewmar 40, single speed.
- Fully battened Mainsail
- Furling Genoa
- Cruising chute
- Bow boarding ladder
- Bathing platform with telescopic 5 steps – 2015
- Radar reflector
Anchoring & Mooring:
- Lofrans 12VDC anchor windlass.
- Foot button controls on foredeck.
- Vulcan Rocna anchor 20kg
- 65m, 10mm anchor chain.
- Selection of mooring warps.
- Selection of fenders.
- Bimini +
- Sprayhood – 2016
- Cockpit Tent
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
NOTE: Contact us for more information and to schedule a visit aboard the Hallberg Rassy 39 for sale. GOOD WIND TO ALL !!!
COMMISSION: + 5% agency fee excluded
DISCLAIMER: “This document is not, in any case, a contractual document.“