- 4 cabins and three bathroom:
- Starboard main master cabin
- Starboard bathroom
- The bow area of the starboard hull is dedicated to galley and laundry in additional to a workshop area with workbench and shelving for spare parts, access from laundry or from outside.
- Port stern cabin
- Starboard middle cabin and bathroom
- Starboard bow cabin
- Main Sail: full batten moon-shape 70 m2
- Genoa: good condition new UV protection 45 m2
- Parasailor: good condition 110 m2
- Genoa Furling: Facnor on 44mm winch
- Parasailor Furling: sock with carbon fiber funnel for auto furl
- Main Sail lazy jack: 6 lines at 2/3
- Main Sail lazy bag: full sail on boom gray Sunbrella canvas waterproof
- 2 new Yanmar 3JH4E with Sail Drive SD50 transmissions, state of the art maintained, in 2 separate engines room with double closure and soundproofing, forced ventilations.
- 2 fuel tanks for main engines, separate filling hose and connected by a fuel pump, main 300L with gauge on main panel reserve 200L barycentric for better stability, (total usable 470 L). One 50L generator tank
- Propellors: 2 x 3blade bronze Jprop variable pitch propellors auto-fathering for sail. Prop counter-rotating starboard right port left, 1 spare aluminum 2 blades prop
- AIS: new Class B coupled via NMEA2000 with navigation system, Radar and 2nd radio, coupled with onboard microPC, independent GPS antenna
- ARPA: yes with new synthetic radar
- DSC: present in main VHF radio, call sign and MMSI code
- 1st navigations plotter: on cockpit new 2018 Furuno digital TZTL2 12F with GPS antenna, full Mediterranean 3D charts, wether file, boat management, Radar coupled, autopilot coupled, comm NMEA2000 / 183, on board cabled LAN and WIFI connection for remote management
- 2nd navigation plotter: on cockpit Geonav Cabin with independent GPS antenna coupled with autopilot and DSC Radio in internal chart desk
- 3rd navigation plotter and 3D sonar: on internal chart desk Humminbird 967C sonar/chartplotter with independent on mast GPS antenna, retractable sonar probe from top tunnel at stern, capable of recording on SD card
- 4th navigation computer: mini pc with 19 inch wide screen 12V low power consumption, integrated in internal chart desk with world charts and independent GPS antenna from AIS, coupled via LAN with Furuno TZT2 and Furuno Radar DRS4D-NXT, coupled via USB with AIS trans-receiver, coupled with 12V Canon printer
- Radar: new 2018 DRS4D-NXT synthetic radar with ARPA target, placed on mast wing and coupled with internal LAN and chart plotter TZT2 chart layer capability, alarms and watchman.
- Meteofax/NAVTEXT: present a new Furuno FAX30 electronic receiver for meteo chart and NAVTEXT with FAX5 antenna on mast wing, coupled via internal LAN with TZT2 net and mini pc
- NAVTEXT: on paper professional Furuno NAVTEXT receiver NX500 with own antenna on port rigg, printing on paper. With 30 spare rolls
- Wind instruments: 2 Raymarine ST60 with sensor on mast, one on main cockpit and one on Master cabin at starboard, coupled with Navnet TZT2 trough NMEA 2000 converter
- Depth echosounder: Raymarine ST60 coupled with all Raymarine instruments trough seatalk and with Navnet TZT2 via NMEA2000 converter, placed in main cockpit, transducer on bow port side.
- Speed Log: Raymarine ST60 coupled with all Raymarine instruments trough seatalk and with Navnet TZT2 via NMEA2000 converter, placed in main cockpit, retractable transducer on bow port side.
- Seatalk Multi and Tridata instruments: 3 unit, 1 in main cockpit, 1 in chart desk, 1 in master cabin, capable of reporting any seatalk navigation and depht data, coupled via seatalk
- Remote screens: 2 present, 1 15” touch with trackpad on chart desk coupled directly with TZT2 capable of clone any navigation operations and data. 1 Pad in Master Cabin coupled with TZT2 Navnet via wifi capable of clone any navigation operations and data
- Electronic compass: 2 present and in redundancy, 1 Raymarine Fluxgate on port hull, 1 Furuno hight precision PG700, coupled to the internal net via NMEA 2000
- Autopilot: 1 Autopilot computer Raymarine ST 6001 with main control unit and 2 satellite controller, one in main cockpit and one in chart desk, coupled via NMEA2000 and seatalk with internal net and all navigations and wind equipments
- AIS transreceiver: Class B Em Track with AIS splitter connected to NMEA2000 net and with spare radio (see safety equipment)
- Radios: 3 present, one main unit on internal chart desk ICOM ICM601 professional unit with DSC coupled via NMEA183 with sat receiver with remote CommandMic on main cockpit, one spare and alarm radio in chart desk ICOM IC-M45 with independent antenna on mast, one HF band Radio on chart desk. 2 portable waterproof radios with charger/holder
- Communications and internet: One switch/hub for navigation net/LAN, one router 4G band with wifi and on mast antenna for data receiving coupled to all the systems, on chart desk fix digital phone
- Radio Alarm: radio alarm system coupled with internal buzzer and IC-M45, where in case of any alarm from anchor drift to bilge water or intrusions etc. will transmit a signal on a desired VHF frequency that can be received from your hand apparat at long distance. The system can be controlled from saloon chart desk
- Mechanical compass: 2 unit, one in main saloon lighted, one on main cockpit lighted
- Walkway carbonfiber gelcoated
- Tender crane
- Anchor and winch: One stainless steel state of the art Ultra Anchor lead filled self righting 35Kg with spherical joint and 80Mt of 10mm chain, Lofran 12V electric chain and lines winch with remote
- Mooring lines, fenders and bollards: 2 floatings lines of 50 Mt each with easy loch system, 2 floating lines of 15 Mt each, 2 lines of 18 Mt each, one long line of 60 Mt, one spare lines 20 Mt, several minor spare lines, 10 F3 fender with socks ant 2 big round fenders all with holders, 9 T shape bollard around the ship
- Exterior Canvas: all top porthole and main windows have fabric cover detachable made by Sunbrella grey canvas
- Generator: Dynamica Mini 40, 250h water-cooled in top starboard engine room with separate fuel tank, water separator and independent cooling and exhaust system, remote control panel in main saloon electric panel, remote start and stop, coupled with 220V electric Airpax panel in saloon. Soundproofing auto breaker.
- Water-maker: 1 Selemar 100h double membrane 60L/hour 220V coupled with water tanks with remote control panel in main Saloon main electric panel, fully re-flush, capable also of depuration of shore water for safe tank refilling.
Hight pressure washing machine: 1 fix in port top engine room with 20Mt hose
- 12V Stationary Battery pack: 14 new 93Amps Midac (Italian) AGM hight end MFT12-93B for total 1.302Amps at 12V, installed in series 12 in port upper engine room and 2 under main computer in chart desk with electric switch for emergency reserve. The system with solar panel give in standard condition an autonomy of 6 days without starting the generator.
- 12V Starter Battery: 2 separate battery, one 150Ah for the 2 main engines, one 45Ah for generator, with possibility of emergency start from Stationary battery pach and generator battery.
- Solar panels: 2 new 12Amps custom made fix flexible solar panel with MPPT 30Amps charger, coupled with 12V system and automatic 50Amps breaker, integrated and hidden on top of bimini frame
- Water tanks: 2 aluminum (one each hull) interconnected tanks with gauge on main saloon panel, 300L each, fill cap external and refilling from stern plug for shore water trough micron filter.
NOTE: Contact us for more informations about this FOUNTAINE PAJOT BELIZE 43 for sale.
Agency Note: VAT PAID, + 5% broker fees
DISCLAIMER: “This document is not, in any case, a contractual document.“